Smart Choice Parenting
Dr. Ken Resnick is a registered educational psychologist. Ken started his career in education as a Senior Primary School educator. He then went on to complete his B. Com., B. Com. (Hons.) and M.Com (Industrial Psychology) degrees.
- Prepare children for the challenges of adulthood and independence
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Develop resilience
- Parents to empower their children to own their own problems by taking and accepting responsibility as well as consequences for their bad choices
- Positively affect performance at school
Your kids DEVELOP
- The ability to be discerning and develop healthy relationships
- GRIT: Determination and perseverance
- Respect for themselves and others
- A healthy attitude
- Ability to make good decisions and choices
- Ability to cope with disappointment
- To feel good about themselves
- A hunger to learn and a zest for life
Want Your Own Copy?
For only R230 (excl. delivery) order your copy of “Parenting Decoded” to have on hand at home
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR THE LAUNCH OF PARENTING DECODED II
Subscribe to our Blog
Discover Dr Ken Resnick’s parenting info and so much more.
Smart Choice Parenting Introduction
Let Dr Ken Resnick explain how Smart Choice Parenting works
- Inappropriate Parenting
- Parenting Management
- Disharmonious Educative Relationship
Member of the Professional Speakers association of South Africa.